1200-Calorie Diet: Lose Weight Fast
Achieving weight loss in a successful way requires executing an action plan that includes a balanced diet and physical exercise. However, we must promote it with discipline, a lot of enthusiasm and in a fun way, in such a way that it offers a change in lifestyle by just carrying a plan where the routine is based on choosing healthy foods for the body and accompanied by exercises for better results.
You will learn how to run a fast diet with a simple diet, through a week-long menu where you can lose between 9 and 10 kg.
So, in the next 90 days you should try to consume up to 1200 calories each day, in addition to plenty of water and non-caloric beverages, take a multivitamin and calcium supplement of 400 milligrams per day. Let’s see which are the foods that will accompany you during those 7 days.
Fast diet of 1200 calories to lose weight
- 3/4 cup of bran flakes, 1 banana and 1 cup skim milk.
- 1 mini whole wheat sandwich, 3 ounces of turkey breast, 1/2 roasted pepper, 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise, mustard and lettuce.
- 1 slices of partially skim mozzarella cheese.
- 2 kiwis
- 4 ounces of sole on the grill.
- 2 sliced tomatoes with 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 cup of couscous
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup of fat-free pudding
- Mix 1 cup of ice cream berries, 1/2 banana and 8 ounces of skim milk.
- 1/2 English muffin with 1 teaspoon of light margarine.
- 1 cup vegetable soup.
- 1 vegetarian burger, for this a mini whole wheat bread with lettuce and sauce.
- 6 ounces nonfat yogurt.
- 15 green grapes.
- Chicken barbecue: for this, 4 ounces skinless chicken breast with barbecue sauce.
- 1/2 cup of
- 3 small boiled potatoes covered with 1 teaspoon of light margarine.
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oatmeal with skim milk, half a chopped apple; 1 teaspoon of honey and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Chicken salad, mix 4 ounces of roasted chicken breast with 1/4 cup sliced red grapes, 1 tablespoon of almonds, 1 tablespoon of low-fat mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of sour cream without fat. Serve on lettuce.
- 1 banana
- 4 ounces of steamed shrimp
- 1 baked potato covered with 3 tablespoons of sauce, sour cream 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 3 cups of steamed spinach.
- 1 low fat integral bar.
- Half whole wheat toast with half a small sliced apple and 1 ounce of low-fat grated cheese of any kind.
- 6 ounces of light yogurt with 1 tablespoon of almonds or nuts.
- 1 cup tomato soup.
- 1 mini whole wheat sandwich, 3 ounces thin slices of roast beef, 1 teaspoon horseradish, mustard, sliced tomato and lettuce.
- 1 cup raw vegetables.
- 1 pear
- 3 ounces of fresh salmon.
- Slaw , to do this, mix ½ cup of cabbage and 2 tablespoons purple slices with 2 tablespoons of fat-free dressing.
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice.
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks.
- 1/2 cup of berries, 1 tablespoon of sliced almonds and 8 ounces of skim milk.
- Quesadilla: for this, separate 1/4 cup of fat-free refried beans plus 1 small whole-wheat tortilla. Sprinkle 1 ounce of low-fat grated cheese, top with sauce and another tortilla; and place in microwave for 45 seconds.
- 1/2 cup of low-fat cheese accompanied with half a cup of orange or tangerine pieces.
- Pieces of
- 3 ounces of roast pork.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree with a pinch of cinnamon.
- 2 to 3 cups of green salad with 2 tablespoons of fat-free dressing.
- 1/2 cup frozen non-fat vanilla yogurt topped with 1 cup of berries.
- 1 frozen toasted waffle slathered with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and served with half sliced banana.
- 8 ounces of skim milk
- Bread with tuna, for it 1 mini whole wheat bread, 2 tuna wheels, 1 spoonful of mayonnaise, mustard, cucumber and sliced onions.
- 5 small carrots
- 6 ounces of light yogurt mixed with half a banana.
- Combine 3/4 cup of cooked brown rice; 1/2 cup of corn; 2 ounces of turkey sausage cooked in slices; 1/3 cup of sauce and 1/4 cup of canned beans. To warm.
- 3 cups of steamed spinach.
- 1 medium apple
- Medium toasted English bread with 1 ounce of low-fat sliced cheese; 1 slice of tomato; 1/2 cup of steamed spinach, 1 hard-boiled egg.
- 1 grapefruit
- Black bean salad, mix 1/2 cup canned black beans, 1/2 cup tangerines or orange, chopped red pepper, red onion and a teaspoon of cider vinegar. Serve over green salads.
- 1 mini whole wheat bread.
- 1 pear
- 3 ounces grilled chicken.
- 1 teaspoon light margarine.
- 1 cup broccoli steamed.
- 1/2 cup of pineapple pieces
- To ensure that weight loss is successful, follow the exercise diet at least three times a week. Try to find exercises according to your tastes and physical condition; it is important to include aerobic activities to support fat burning.
- Do not forget to drink plenty of water, this will help you stay well hydrated and also contribute to the loss of unwanted toxins.
- Be consistent, remember that weight loss is possible in persevering people, and so try to follow the plan for the recommended 90 days.
- Get enough rest at night: it is proven that sleeping the minimum hour’s necessary for your age prevents you from falling into the anxiety of eating food between meals.
- Make a visualization of the body you want to have, and that this visualization motivates you to comply with your diet plan.
Related Wiki Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very-low-calorie_diet