Diet in Breakfast that Helps you to Burn Fat quickly.
The basis of a diet to burn fat is the combination between proper diet and exercise: burn more calories than you consume. There are some foods that help burn fat by increasing energy expenditure, but no diet is effective if it is not complemented with the exercise plan. In addition, it is necessary to achieve adherence to the diet to burn fat. All this said … to have breakfast!
Importance of Breakfast in the Diet to Burn Fat
On a diet to burn fat or any other diet, or even if you are not on any diet, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. In fact, there is an old saying that says: “Eat like a king, eat lunch like a prince and dine like a beggar” to illustrate how the different meals of the day should be. Breakfast should contain between 300 and 600 calories. The function of a good breakfast is to allow a better performance in morning tasks such as work or study.
“Having a good breakfast prevents us from arriving at lunchtime with a hungry hunger or the dangerous snacking that conspires against our weight loss project”.
It has been shown that children who eat breakfast poorly suffer from attention deficit and higher rates of school failure due to lack of nutrients. A study published by the prestigious British Journal of Nutrition showed that children who skipped breakfast had lower levels of folate, calcium, iron and iodine than those who ate a 100-calorie breakfast. A healthy breakfast within a diet to burn fat should contain three food groups: cereals, dairy and vegetables. You can include some foods or supplements that accelerate the metabolism, increase caloric expenditure and store less fat, such as green tea, green coffee among others.
On the other hand, it is interesting to know that there are no specific foods for breakfast, but you can compose your breakfast with the foods that you like the most. The only condition is that they are healthy and poorly processed foods, that is, with little or no cooking.
Breakfast Ideas on a Diet to Burn Fat
- Breakfast with carrot smoothie: Prepare your breakfast with a smoothie of carrots with lemon and a low-fat cheese sandwich. The juice of carrots with lemon provides many vitamins and minerals, is rich in calcium, vitamin C, magnesium and beta carotene. The sandwich of whole grain bread and cheese will provide carbohydrates, calcium, proteins and vitamin B12. It is a breakfast of just under 400 Kcal. You can replace the bread with whole-wheat toast.
- Breakfast with vegetarian sandwich and green tea: This breakfast consists of a vegetarian sandwich prepared with whole meal bread, tomato and low-fat cheese, an apple and an infusion of green tea. Total calories: 353 Kcal.
- Breakfast with cereals and kiwi: this breakfast at the same time benefits intestinal transit fighting constipation. It is composed of 200 ml. of skimmed milk or yogurt, 25 gr. of cereals or wheat bran and 200 gr. of kiwis (2 pieces). The cereal combined with the dairy increases its volume. Kiwis provide soluble fiber and vitamin C. Total calories: 250 Kcal.
- Healthy breakfast with egg: this breakfast is a little more elaborate. The ingredients are 1 egg, whole wheat bread, a tomato, low fat fresh cheese and an orange. The egg should be cooked on the grill, with very little oil, or in the microwave oven (crack the egg in a small container with a microwave lid; cook 1 minute at maximum power). The egg is considered the best source of high biological value proteins but only 1 egg exceeds the amount of cholesterol allowed in the diet, so you should not eat more than three eggs per week. Continuing with breakfast, prepare a sandwich of whole wheat bread with egg, cheese and tomato just sprinkled with a thread of virgin olive oil. The orange can be eaten as fresh fruit or juice. Total calories: 520 Kcal.
- “Porridge” of apples and oats: prepare this breakfast with 1 cup of oat flakes, 3 cups of milk or vegetable drink, 2 shredded apples without skin, 1 teaspoon of lemon peel, raisins and spices to flavor like cinnamon or vanilla. Combine all the ingredients and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Allow to cool, season with vanilla or cinnamon and serve. It can be combined with chia seeds.
- Fruit bowl: fruits are natural foods and very rich in nutrients. A fruit breakfast is beneficial, as it provides hydration, vitamins and minerals. The juices of fruits stimulate the functioning of the liver and the metabolism in general helping to burn fat. To make a breakfast of fruits you need: fresh fruits, cinnamon powder, chia seeds, flax or sunflower.
- Baked apples: breakfast of roasted or baked apples is delicious and healthy, provides natural sugars and fiber and is easily digested. Prepare baked apples and serve them warm with a low calorie cream cheese flake.
- Energetic breakfast: this breakfast is ideal for those who perform morning activities with physical exhaustion. It has the three food groups that must make up breakfast and is also rich in protein, iron, calcium and magnesium. The ingredients for this breakfast are: skimmed milk, low calorie cheese, whole wheat bread, a banana and an orange. Total calories of this breakfast: 376 Kcal.