Eliminate Kidney Stones Naturally with Only Four Ingredients!
What are Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are a solid and crystalline mineral material that forms within the kidney or urinary tract. Kidney stones are relatively uncommon, occurring in only one in 20 people worldwide. Kidney stones form when there is a decrease in the amount of urine produced and / or an excess of stone-forming substances in the urine. Related to the former, dehydration is one of the main causes of kidney stones. Kidney stones are notoriously painful. When the stone moves around the ureter – the tube that connects the kidney and the bladder – severe pain is often felt on the sides and back, under the ribcage. The pain can then radiate to the lower abdomen and groin.
Almost all kidney stones pass from the kidney through the ureter and the bladder through the urethra. Drinking lots of fluids facilitates the passage of kidney stones, although most people find it necessary to take some type of medication prescribed for pain control. Other symptoms of kidney stones include: abnormal urine color, blood urine (in some cases), chills, fever and nausea.
Four Ingredients that Can Help with Renal Calculations:
To start, you will Need the following Four Ingredients:
- 2 cucumbers
- Some mint leaves
- 1 liter of water
- Natural, organic honey
Cucumbers contain multiple B vitamins, including B1, B5 and B7 (biotin). B vitamins help relieve anxiety and cushion some of the harmful effects of stress.
“In addition, cucumbers contain a lot of fiber and water – two essential ingredients for healthy digestion”.
Peppermint is a potent anti-inflammatory and also helps promote digestion. It is also a natural pain reliever for nausea and can help relieve the stomach from gas and indigestion. Honey provides relief from inflammation and moderate pain. Similar to cucumbers and mint, honey helps promote healthy digestion as well. Honey is, of course, an excellent and healthy natural sweetener. Add a pleasant taste to the drink you are going to prepare. Water is an essential ingredient, especially when it comes to fighting kidney stone. You should drink at least ten glasses of water per day until the stone passes. This recipe requires a liter. Water helps dissolve the kidney stone and promotes urination – two critical things for the passage of kidney stone. The abundant amount of water will help eliminate toxins and relieve the pain of kidney stone as well. In that sense, here are the instructions to make this concoction to relieve kidney pain:
- Put all the ingredients in the blender (do not peel the cucumber).
- Mix until the mixture appears smooth and textured.
It is recommended to take this mixture after breakfast. Alternatively, a glass can be served 30 minutes before each main meal if the stone step is slow.
Data on Kidney Stones:
Please remember this information about kidney stones in the future:
- Calcium stones are by far the most frequent type of kidney stones and are caused by excessive salt intake and metabolic and / or urinary abnormalities.
- Dehydration, diet, family history and obesity are the four main risk factors.
- Low fluid intake and excessive consumption of animal products and / or salty foods increase the risk of developing kidney stone.
- Prevention is the best cure. To prevent the development of a kidney stone, stay well hydrated, reduce salt intake, moderate calcium intake and limit animal protein intake.
- Most kidney stone eventually pass through the urinary tract, alone within 48 hours. An adequate fluid intake is essential to pass the calculation within this period of time.
- Over-the-counter pain relievers may not be effective against some calculations. Injectable and narcotic anti-inflammatories may be prescribed for pain control.