Healthy ingredients such as oatmeal, natural yogurt and fruits allow us to prepare healthy and balanced breakfasts, perfect for a balanced diet and optimal physical and mental performance. When it comes to losing weight, breakfast becomes one of the most important meals of the day.
“And not only when it comes to losing weight: breakfast is an essential habit to take care of the figure and health”.
Thanks to the nutrients obtained in this first meal of the day, the metabolism starts up and works optimally throughout the day. In addition, having a good breakfast increases the energy level and improves physical and mental productivity. However, it does not help to design it with unhealthy foods or a single nutritional group. To make a healthy breakfast is essential to make good choices and achieve a balance between macro nutrients and micro nutrients.
For this reason, we want to share 5 interesting suggestions that stand out for their delicious combination of ingredients. They are low-calorie options that, among other things, help create a feeling of fullness. Try them!
1. Breakfast with Oatmeal and Natural Yogurt
The complex carbohydrates provided by oats and the probiotics of natural yogurt make this breakfast an excellent alternative. First, its energetic effect that helps improves performance; On the other hand, it optimizes digestion and reduces anxiety.
- 1 cup of infusion (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons oat flakes (30 g)
- ½ cup of non-fat natural yogurt (125 ml)
- ½ cup of berries (80 g)
- Start the day by drinking a cup of the tea of your choice.
- Then, pour the rolled oats into a bowl and cover them with the plain yogurt.
- Add the berries to the yogurt and make a mixture.
2. Breakfast with Rye Bread and Avocado
If you want to eat breakfast in a balanced way, rye bread is one of the best ingredients you can consider, especially if you follow a diet to lose weight. Its high content in dietary fiber contributes to improve digestion and prolongs the sensation of satiety. In addition, it is energetic and helps protect cardiovascular health.
- 2 slices of rye bread
- ½ avocado
- 2 servings of fresh skimmed cheese (40 g)
- 1 glass of orange juice (200 ml)
- Put the slices of rye bread in the toaster and reserve.
- Grind half avocado until you get an easy butter to spread.
- Next, spread the fresh cheese over the toast and cover it with the crushed avocado.
- Accompany it with a glass of orange juice.
3. Breakfast with Turkey Sandwich and Orange Juice
Who said that having a balanced breakfast has to be boring? Instead of depriving you of delicious flavors, you can enjoy recipes full of protein and fiber. For example, this healthy energy breakfast proposes a turkey sandwich with apple and cheese to start the day in the best way.
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- Slice of turkey ham
- 1 serving of fresh skimmed cheese (20 g)
- Green apple
- 1 glass of orange juice (250 ml)
- Put a slice of whole wheat bread on a plate and add the slice of turkey ham.
- Next, cover the ham with the fresh cheese and a green apple previously cut.
- Finally, cover with the other slice of bread and serve with orange juice.
4. Breakfast with Whole Toast and Egg
The breakfasts that make a significant contribution of carbohydrates and protein are excellent to help you regulate your metabolism and improve athletic performance. Therefore, this breakfast with whole-grain toast, avocado and egg is one of the favorite alternatives for the diet.
- 2 whole-grain toast
- ½ avocado
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 glass of green smoothie (200 ml)
- Put the toast on a plate and cover with the avocado whole or crushed.
- Next, cut a hard boiled egg into several slices and put them on the avocado.
- Serve it with a glass of green smoothie to taste.
5. Breakfast with Oats, Kiwi and Chia Seeds
The oatmeal is undoubtedly the protagonist at the time of breakfast in a balanced way. This time we propose its combination with the antioxidants of the kiwi and the proteins and fats of the chia seeds for a satiating and energetic dish.
- 1 glass of skimmed milk (250 ml)
- 2 tablespoons oat flakes (30 g)
- 1 medium kiwi
- Heat the milk over medium heat and add the oat flakes.
- Let them boil on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- After this time, turn it off and wait for it to rest.
- Meanwhile, cut the kiwi into several slices and put them on a plate.
- Cover them with the mixture of oats and milk, and add the chia seeds.
Do you already know what to eat? Do not hesitate to try these options! As you can see, they are healthy alternatives, low in calories that combine ingredients with different nutrients. You will love it!
weight loss breakfast menu, weight loss breakfast recipes, what to eat for breakfast when trying to lose weight, indian breakfast for weight loss, what to eat for breakfast to lose weight fast, healthy breakfast for weight loss and energy, balanced breakfast for weight loss, healthy vegetarian breakfast for weight loss
#weightlossbreakfastmenu #weightlossbreakfastrecipes #whattoeatforbreakfastwhentryingtoloseweight #indianbreakfastforweightloss #whattoeatforbreakfasttoloseweightfast #healthybreakfastforweightlossandenergy #balancedbreakfastforweightloss #healthyvegetarianbreakfastforweightloss
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.